Ben's Place  1945
Ben's Place was located near where the Memorial Beach boat launch area is today. The area was known as Ben's Cove. The Second Island building owned by Ben Cichon was ultimately hauled to the Nichols College Golf Course, after the course was separated from the restaurant and managed from a location on Dudley Hill, with access off a drive near the cemetery.
-Courtesy Of
The Papierski's

Copyright© OldeWebster 2001
send comments/suggestions to:
webmaster@oldewebster.com